Friday, April 23, 2010

Scrapbooking Stores in Malaysia


Last updated 14th March 2014

I've got quite some emails asking me about where I buy my materials and stuff.  I have been sharing it in my blog, and thought maybe I should do the same here.  So to you Malaysians out there who are crazy about crafting like I do and are wondering where on earth could I find these materials locally, I hope these info will help you.  I don't mind sharing these info as I believe "Sharing is Caring" and I would love to see more Malaysian crafters coming out with lovely production to enhance our local crafting market.  Also, I hope you all would pass on the information to other fellow beginners ^^

I first did this research back in 2008.  I was very surprised and excited to find scrapbooking and craft shops blooming in Malaysia. I'm still grateful that we Malaysians are able to have have access to buy these supplies today.  I hope we will be able to get more and more brands into Malaysia.  ^^

Anyways, this is a recent update I did of the shops I know/found.  Don't think its complete though.  Some are shops that I've personally found and visited while others are from research and some are recommended by friends or readers of my blog.  And from my very own personal experience, some of my personal favourite shops (in no particular order) are as below:

Scrap n Crop
Papier Love
Scrapbook Memories
Craft Haven
The Maker (Miri, Sarawak)
The Artsential (Miri, Sarawak)
Scrappin' Studio (Never shop here but it looks good!!)

Feel free to try out the rest though and please advice if you'd find any awesome stuff.  Till then, happy exploring and hope you guys have fun.  Happy crafting~! Cheerz.

SHOPLOTS

1. PAPIER LOVE
Lot 161, 1st Floor
Western Courtyard
The Curve
6, Jalan PJU 7/3
Mutiara Damansara
47800 Selangor
T: 03 - 7725 4815
E: papierlove@gmail.com

2. SCRAPBOOK MEMORIES (also an online store now)
L2-39A, Tropicana City Mall
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
T: 03 - 7725 0633
F: 03 - 7727 0062
B: http://scrapbookmemoriesmalaysia.blogspot.com/

3. SCRAPPINGVILLE (also an online shop now)
Online Shop Link: http://scrappingville.myshopify.com/
S7, 2nd Floor, East Wing
Bangsar Shopping Centre
285 Jalan Maarof
Bukit Bandar Raya
59000 Kuala Lumpur
T: 03- 2284 4302
E: scrappingvillebsc@yahoo.com

4. THE MAKER (first Miri shop.. yay! ^^)
Median Labs Sdn. Bhd.
S/lot 2385, Ground Floor
Boulevard Commercial Centre
98000 Miri, Sarawak
T: 085 - 420 455
F: 085 - 436899
E: marlene@medianlabs.com
B: http://themaker.com.my/

5. CRAFT HAVEN
Lot S211 (2nd Floor)
1 Utama Shopping Centre
1 Lebuh Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya
T/F: 03 - 7727 3541
E: getcrafty@craft-haven.com

6. ART FRIEND (The Gardens)
Gardens @ Midvalley City
3rd Floor Lot T-213
Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur
T: 03 - 2284 7777
F: 03 - 2284 7757

7. ART FRIEND (The Curve)
The Curve @ Mutiara Damansara
2nd Floor, Lot 245B
6 Jalan PJU 7/3
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
T: 03 - 7722 2211
F: 03 - 7727 2211

8. WHIMSICAL ARTICLES
F23a, 1st Floor
Bangsar Village 1
Jalan Telawi Satu, Bangsar Baru
59100 Kuala Lumpur
T: 03 - 2283 4600

ONLINE SHOPS

1. SCRAP.N.CROP
37 Jalan SL 2/2, Bandar Sungai Long
43000 Kajang Selangor
T: 012 386 2869
F: 03 -9010 3386
E: admin@scrap-n-crop.com
B: http://scrap-n-crop-mmunity.blogspot.com/

2. SCRAPPIN' STUDIO
Setia Alam, 40170 Shah Alam
E: admin@scrappinstudio.com.my
B: http://cherishingpreciousmemories.blogspot.com/

3. THE ARTSENTIAL (first Miri online shop.... Yay! ^^)
Post Office Box 29
98007 Miri, Sarawak
E: info@artsential.com

4. CRAFTY CABIN
Kelana Jaya, Selangor
T: 019 311 3065
E: support@craftycabin.com

5. E-DORABLE
Klang, Selangor
T: 012 395 9713
E: elly@e-dorable.com

6. CRAFTMATE
E: admin@craftmatestore.com

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, Enjoy your lovely designed craft works ....

    btw... do you know any shops that sells all sorts of accessories for hand bag making especially? Woodle handles and bamboo handles too... of cos all kinds zip or deco items for cloth made handbags too? i am not from kl but will visit there next month ... so wonder if you could help as you are expert in this area....

    thanks many...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came on your blog for the first and I have seen your work. I must say you have maintained your Blog really well. Good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your work! Good job! The shops that you've listed above are also my regular art-stores I go to all the time to get my stocks + materials! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there, would appreciate if you can put my website in the list too... scrapbooking malaysia wholesale @ CraftyCabin.com. Am currently holding a sale! Looking forward to be of service to all craft enthusiasts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for the link. I came across your site when I tried to google idea to make Valentine card for my boyfie. Wish you well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hai, i came back after working in brisbane for a year and guest what... Scrapbooking in Austraia is heaven.....easy to get all the materials and the classes is so cheap. They also have exhibition and papercarft and scrapbooking festival yearly. The next one on 9-11 june.
    With your sharing, i managed to get all the items needed for my scrapbooking. Most of the shops r outside kl, since i stay in ampang.... I really struggle.
    Tq for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, happened to visit this blog and would like to share with you all this Scrapbooking online store www.oneandonlygallery.net / FB: One And Only Gallery. So far they are the cheapest in Scrapbooking items. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there!

    Could you please add in my online store ? I sell mainly photopolymer clear stamps, ink pads and twine.

    http://www.ever-angel.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!

    We're a new malaysia scrapbook online store and we are doing an opening sale now.
    Please feel free to visit our website at www.craftmatestore.com
    and FB

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Craftmate-Store/199302153534599

    Thanks!

    Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, my name is Victoria, I'm from Russia. I live in Thailand. Going on a trip to Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. Please tell me where to buy goods for scrapbooking. (Name of the store.) I would be very grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Idea Really its very useful one.thanks for sharing such a good Article.

    Mobile apps development company

    ReplyDelete